Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Reflection

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! I am FINISHED!!!!!!!  There were so many neat tools I worked with, that are now in MY TOOL BOX!!!!!!

1. Some of my favorite tools and the tools I feel I will use the most include image generators and mashups, digital story telling, skype(if available), and mobile technology and apps!  One of the easiest (although can be somewhat time consuming) is the digital story telling.  I plan to use this a lot...the possibilities are endless!!!!! Basically, we can make a digital story for everything we do, learn, or study. I especially think the students will love it, when their picture or a picture they have taken is included in the digital story.
2. Most of these 11 tools I have either heard of or have somewhat used.  I think there is so much technology out there that it can be overwhelming! I now realize there are more technology tools that can be used in our classroom that before, I really never gave much thought about using in the classroom setting.  The scary thing is, all these tools will probably be considered "ancient" and obsolete by the time my PreK students finish high school-CRAZY!
3. I don't really think there were necessarily any unexpected outcomes, but I do feel like it made me think differently about some of the tools. It is a wonderful thing to have accesses to all of these toolsand technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment